Speed and reliability are the reasons for the great success of the current Windows 7 operating system, and the next generation of Windows has been reinvented - with a whole new touch user interface and for a new generation of devices. Discover a new way to use your fingertips, touch, mouse and keyboard, a new way to browse the web and a new way of doing things everyday with apps. Discover Windows in a whole new way!
Apps For Windows 8.1: Perfect Interaction
Browse the Windows Store for interesting and popular apps that help you with your daily tasks and see how they work together intelligently: Windows apps exchange information with each other to help you achieve your goals more easily Apps are updates through the Windows Store. The store offers the possibility of making personal recommendations. With Windows 8, users can transfer their apps and settings between multiple PCs for easy testing. For developers, Windows 8 offers unique platform-independent possibilities.
Internet Explorer 10: Less Browser, More Convenience
Its strength is its restraint: with Internet Explorer 10, your entire screen is devoted to what is most important to you, the web pages. Browsing web pages or operating the browser can be done easily and comfortably with your fingertips or mouse. You can easily pin your favorite sites to the Start menu right next to your apps. Internet Explorer 10 is designed specifically for Windows 8 devices. IE's hardware acceleration promises fast and smooth viewing of websites. The Windows desktop uses the same high performance rendering and scripting module. The browser is designed for maximum performance to help you surf faster and make your videos and graphics smoother, safer and more secure. Security features like SmartScreen and Tracking Protection work seamlessly with Windows to give you increased security and privacy, and the upcoming operating system supports both x86 and ARM chip architectures. Chipmakers such as AMD, Intel, NVIDIA, Qualcomm and Texas Instruments have already announced the first plans for cooperation with Microsoft.
- New design of the start screen: The Windows start menu is replaced with a customizable and scalable full screen view of applications.
- Tiles with notifications: Users receive the latest information about their apps at a glance.
- Natural and easy switching between active applications.
- Apps can be easily and conveniently placed to the side of the screen, minimized or maximized.
- Touch optimization for fast surfing: In combination with hardware acceleration and even more powerful Internet Explorer 10.
If you are already using another version of a Windows operating system, you probably know that there are still some minimum requirements that your machine must meet in order for the operating system to function properly.
If you want to use Windows 8.1, you must
- Processor: 1 Gigahertz (GHz) * or faster with support for PAE, NX and SSE2
- RAM: 1 Gigabyte (GB) (32 bit) or 2 GB (64 bit)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB (32 bit) or 20 GB (64 bit)
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
Make sure you meet these conditions.
Scope Of The Service:
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Home, 32 / 64bit, Multilingual
- online activation of Microsoft Windows 8.1 Home.
- Verified Highspeed Downloadlink to get the software quickly and safely, or it can be downloaded directly from Microsoft.
- Instructions for easy installation.